Sunday, September 16, 2007

Freezing Our Buns Off!





Today was COLD at the football field! We had to be there by seven a.m. Erin and Brooke tortured me the entire game. They both cried because of how cold they were so I ended up in the van for alot of the game. Thank goodness I came back because Brendan ran 37 yards and was tackled two inches from the goal line! He was so happy! So close...

It is really funny. Brendan is starting to resemble my brother Jimmy so much and Colin reminds me so much of my brother Dennis. Of course, with Billy mixed in there too.

Well, we are home for a few hours and then off to Colin's game at three o'clock. I hope it warms up a bit by then. Here are some morning pics.







Colin's game was great! They won 39-0! Colin caught two touchdowns! It was awesome and the weather warmed up and it was a beautiful day. We are so proud of both our boys!

5 comments:

Katie said...

gotta love football weather...
go shaughnessy boys! TD!

Anonymous said...

billy looks de-lish in that picture

break me off a piece of that!

Anonymous said...

OMG, above post! It wasn't me! Haha!

Great pics, freezing for football. That time already, huh?
Go S-boys! Kick SSA! Heehee!

Kelli :)

Mary S. said...

i believe the post above kelli's may have come from katie. i am not pointing any fingers, just an assumption... haha!

Katie said...

that post was not me, thank god i checked back to read your comments!!!

i can think of another admirer...
hmmmmmmmmmmm