Monday, September 10, 2007

Erin Takes The Bus







Well, Erin is so happy, she gets to take a real school bus to and from school. It has started out alittle rocky but, hopefully tomorrow goes more smoothly. I'm on my way home from driving Erin to school and I see a school bus coming down the street. I start thinking, I wonder if that was Erin's bus and I missed the phone call that they were starting pick-ups today... I get in and there is a message from Tom the bus driver that he was waiting in the driveway. Anyway, I call Tom and he says no problem and I will drop her off today. So, I'm waiting in the garage because it is raining and the phone rings it is Tom and he was waiting for me at the top of the driveway. I grab Brooke and start running holding her. Pops cereal flying everywhere and Brooke lol because she thinks I was running for fun. I get there totally out of breath and start apologizing. I must look like a scattered brained mother. Tomorrow I will be more prepared!I didn't want Tom to think I was a total idiot , so I waited for him to drive off alittle to snap a pic.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute. love brooke in the background. i don't think she has ever smiled so big in company of others.

Mom of 3 Boys said...

oh boy!!!! tomorrow is our big day. i think jen is our bus driver though.
you are getting so good at posting fun things. i will have my own bus pics tomorrow....

Anonymous said...

Erin clothes are adorable! I love this outfit. She looks so cute...especially in that pink coat!

Love,
Auntie Jeannie

Mary S. said...

Thank goodness for good godmothers!Thanks auntie Jeannie for my new coat!

Katie said...

that outfit is adorable and i bet you did look a little nuts but that's what happens when you have 5 kids!

erin is such a big girl now. riding on the bus must be so much fun!!!

Kelli said...

Jeez, you should have this down pat by now! J/K! Love the story, love the thought of you running and B laughing.
Brooke has no idea these pics are all about Erin, look at her beaming!
Good luck on the bus Erin!