Thursday, September 6, 2007

Erin's First Day at Preschool

Erin is so excited and can not wait to go! I am nervous because I remember her brothers first days and they were not as happy. Actually Colin, my most not shy child, clung to the door jam and kicked and screamed for two weeks leaving me driving home crying everyday until he stopped. Then there was Brendan who was a preschool drop out. Even after a full month he was still crying (and me too) so I pulled him out. He did end up going again the next year with a rocky start but, eventually got used to it. I believe I did stay with him for a week or so. Kelsey on the other hand waved goodbye and never looked back. I'm hoping for Erin to follow in her sister's footsteps!








Well,she loved it! There were around 10-15 boys and Erin was the only girl. I guess she will have her pick at which one she wants to be her boyfriend!haha!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

She looks soooo pretty! Pretty in pink! Brooke too!

Good job, Erin! You are a big girl now!
Auntie loves you!

xxoo

Katie said...

that last pic of brookie is a riot!!!

erin looks sooo cute
i have a feeling she will be just like kelsey, which means she WILL have her pic of any boy!

Mom of 3 Boys said...

where did you get the backpack? great pics....