Sunday, October 5, 2008

Finish The Sentence

My ex...probably in jail.

Maybe I should...finally drop about 20 lbs and be happy once and for all

I love...food (see above~haha)

People would say that I'm...neurotic.

I don't understand...why people are such busy bodies.

When I wake up in the morning...I start and don't stop until bedtime.

I lost...Billy's keys in the garage months ago and I am still looking for them. Where the hell did they go?

Life is full of...stress!

My past is...what makes me me. And I like me.

I get annoyed when...people are rude.

Parties are...stressful

I wish...my brother was still w/ us

Dogs...are cute but don't touch me please.

Cats...could become extinct and I would be fine.

Tomorrow...cleaning the shed:(

I have low tolerance...for snooty housewives.

If I had a million dollars...I'd pay off all my debt.

I'm totally terrified.. mice.

5 comments:

Kelli said...

wow, we are soooo much alike!

Kelsey's Life said...

jeeez i didnt know it made you madd.

Anonymous said...

you need a new post.

Anonymous said...

Hi Olive,
Can I sleep over? We can pull an allnighter watching Animal Planet and sneaking in and out of your owners room. They'll never know it was us, we can blame the kids.
I'll bring the biscuits.

Emmet

Anonymous said...

Kelsey, your mom wasn't just mad-she was MUG mad and you don't want her MUG mad. You just don't.