Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Colin Update

A lot of people have been asking me how Colin was doing so I thought I would update everyone here. He is doing great. He's in way less pain, he doesn't even need to take pain medication anymore unless he has done more than he should. He is back in school for two- three classes a day. He hates his wheelchair so much but I still think he needs it for school. He never uses it in the house anymore, he uses his crutches and can get around without help.
Here are some pictures of him and Brooke. She loves having him home to hang out with. I on the other hand am ready for life to get back to normal.



Brooke looks like Auntie Erin to me in this picture. Do you see it?

8 comments:

Mom of 3 Boys said...

glad he is doing better!

Kileen said...

Great to hear Colin is doing better!

Kate said...

Colin is looking so old! I haven't seen him in person in forever...glad he's feeling better!

Erin said...

nice to hear. hope he enjoyed the treats i dropped off at the mailbox yesterday. hoping we could stop by after cade's halloween party tomorrow. just to say hi but i will call you.

Jenn said...

She is such a cutie! And Colin is quite the HUNK! Glad to hear he's doing better

Jemmmma said...

Glad to hear he's doing better. I didn't know he was back to school...he must love seeing his friends! See you guys soon!

Kris said...

I am glad he is feeling better. : )

Kelli said...

Oh, that' sooooo great!
Hope to see you all soon!