Thursday, March 27, 2008

Today is your birthday, it's my birthday too!



Today is Reilly and Brooke's actual birthday. We had their party a couple of weeks ago so it seems strange that today is the day. My other niece Maggie has her birthday tommorow!
I love you girls!
Oh, and today is also my friend Justine's daughter's birthday too. We had Brooke and Mia just hours apart at the same hospital in the same surgical room. I went first so Justine was waiting impatiently for me to get done. We have a mutual friend Lorraine, who told us that each other would be there. So later that day she came stolling by. I was still in bed enjoying the euphoria of the drugs they give you and we met and have been friends ever since.
So, today Brooke and Mia are 2 and Reilly is 5 and Maggie is 3 (tommorrow)!Happy Birthday girls!

OH, how did I forget... Patrick is 2 on Saturday too! Happy Birthday buddy!



7 comments:

Kelli said...

Thanks Auntie Mary!
Hapy Birthday Brooke!
We love you all!

Kileen said...

Give Brooke hugs and kisses from all of us! Happy Birthday!

Carly said...

Happy Birthday Brooke! What a popular birthday!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Brooke!!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday brooke! my mommy was teaching me 'happy birthday brooke! happy birthday mia' today :)
love patrick. the cutest baby born on march 29

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday....
We love you

Auntie, Uncle Jimmy, Shannon and Brady

THE MARIQUE FAMILY said...

happy birthday