Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter At Nana's & Papa's







Happy 2nd Birthday Mallory!







What a beautiful day for playing outside and some football!




















Get ready...

Get set...

GO!

Egg hunt 2008

Imagine what the neighbors were thinking! It looked like a preschool was set loose! Nana's and Papa's Easter Bunny hid 160 eggs!He is even better than the bunny that came to our house!














I wonder if all the eggs were found???



You've got to love Nana& Papa's house!


7 comments:

Kelli said...

Great post! We had lots of fun yesterday. Wow, I never realized how many girls there are in the family!!!
I love the pics of the kids sleeping. Too cute!

Love you guys!

Carly said...

Great pictures Mary! What wonderful memories for all the kids...and grown ups too! My goodness there sure is a lot of you! The house must have been busting at the seams!

THE MARIQUE FAMILY said...

OMG!! Where do all of u sit!! awesome pics great pics so many kids!! i cant wait till fri to get my hair cut its so long its driving me crazy!!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! It is amazing that your folks did this! How special and what nice memories for everyone!
~Jackie

Mom of 3 Boys said...

holy pics! nice. i want to knwo where you all sit too. there must be a little kids table, a bigger kids table and 2 adult tables. ha

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm, now where's that brownie recipe at???

Lisa said...

They have the longest table I have ever seen and it's still not big enough!!! I can't believe the older kids fell asleep too!