Thursday, December 11, 2008

The New Addition

Well, maybe you've heard, we have a new kitten. I was foolish enough to think that we could have him stay here until Auntie Katie found him a home without the kids getting attached. I was wrong. They already love him. You should see Brooke, she says he is her friend:) I'm still on the fence about actually owning a cat. He is cute. We still don't have a name for him yet. Brooke was calling him Gary and I like Baby. Billy refuses to have a male cat named Baby though. I think Lucky would be fitting since he'll be lucky to stay here. Or maybe Chance because there's a chance I could not like him. haha! I'll let you know what name we decide on and post some pics tonight.

16 comments:

Kelli said...

Here ye, hear ye (not sure which one)...I say name him Cologino, like we used to call Colin.
But I thought you named the cat Seamus?
Keep him, I wish I had one.
If anyone talks to my husband, tell him that if he really loves me, he'll get me a kitty for xmas.

Jemmmma said...

How about you name him Keeper because you know you're keeping him! The dog across the street is named Keeper. Maybe for the same reason. Glad you have a cat. I can't wait to see him!

Anonymous said...

Don't you have two dogs now also? Wow, you're getting a real zoo going! Ha Ha! :) We talk about getting a cat every once in awhile because Katherine wants one sooo bad. Maybe since you have one, now Kevin will be a little more open to getting one. Yeah, right! I can't wait to see pics.

Kris said...

Just remember what ever you call him you have to say 50 times a day for the rest of it's life. I want a kitten but I found out not to long ago I am allergic to them. : ( Can't wait to see pictures. Get on it!!


Kristin

Anonymous said...

How about Butt Nuggett??
That's what I want to name my next cat,

Earl

Anonymous said...

his name is totally lucky!
haha

Jackie said...

I want to see a picture! I know how much you love these animals Mary!
~Jackie

Anonymous said...

how about huckleberry?

earl

Anonymous said...

how about dingle as in dingleberry?
or cameltoe?

Anonymous said...

how about nickels mcginty?
or firebox?

Anonymous said...

I KNOW...

Mooseknuckle!

Anonymous said...

How 'bout wHiskers?

Bob Ross
-The Joy of Painting

Mom of 3 Boys said...

how about power outage so you always remember this hellacious week. haha

Kris said...

How are you guys doing up there? Did you loose power?

Mary S. said...

haha, we should have named him something power related like Sparky or something.
His name is Coconut or CoCo. Erin picked it and it stuck and he actually looks like a Coconut. The boys ahate the name but we don't care.

Joanne said...

I vote for fuckah....cuz sooner or later he will be one...ha haa