Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Funny Story

Brooke and I did a quick trip to the new Christmas Tree Shops yesterday to pick up some last minute stuff. Anyway, we were walking by this old guy singing Christmas songs pretty loud. I thought it was pretty cute until we just got past his path and oh my God, he must have farted and it was so gross! Like someone bottled and sprayed the nastiest fart in a can and released it just as we walked by. I was trying to hold my breath and go as fast as I could when Brooke says "Mom, it smells like dog shit in here!". Clear as day and pretty loud, too. I had to laugh because it was perfect timing.
Another proud moment:)

18 comments:

Katie said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Barbarito Family said...

I love it! I just laughed my butt off, Thanks I needed that!

Mary said...

That is a riot!!!!

Jemmmma said...

That is really funny!

Kelly said...

OMG..HIlarious !! I love that kid...

Kelli said...

hahahahahahahahaha! I don't know what's funnier, Brooke saying that or you hiding your wreching! LOL

GET RID OF THIS RED...I'm blind, I'm blind!

Kelli said...

nooooooooooooooooooo, not green! My retinas are on a roller coaster!
Quick, something soothing on my buggers!

Kelli said...

p.s. jeez, why not go w/ candy cane stripes and cause a seizure!

Mary S. said...

Geez, there's not many choices with the cheese-wiz blog colors. I don't have the energy to try and change it.
I need a Xmasy color... let me see what I can find.

Mary S. said...

Ok, now it's snow white for winter. I tried getting a real background and it won't let me change it. I'll have to call Katie for some info.

Kelli said...

whonderful whinter white (said like Bob Ross)
-The Joy of Painting

Mom of 3 Boys said...

so funny

Mom of 3 Boys said...

go to www.cutestblogontheblock.com

Lisa said...

That is too funny!

....yes I'm back!

Erin said...

that is priceless! love it!

Anonymous said...

Bob Ross used to say that the studio smelled of dog sh** every now and again...I always said it was the tempura paints.

Kris said...

That is too funny. I really needed that this morning.
Thanks for the laugh.

Joanne said...

I recall sleeping at your house in revere...we were in the bar/living room..and kelli was ripping some ferociously nasty farts..she thought it was funny..we wanted to throw up.....lol oh the memories...they just make me crack up histerically