Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lisa Williams

In case you're not familiar with Lisa Williams, she is a psychic that my sisters and I really like. She used to have a tv show but it has gotten canceled, even after the emails I sent to the network. Do you believe it? Although we didn't get a reading we still had a fun time. At first I was a little star struck. And Katie wanted to bum-rush the stage but we held her back. There was a woman who got a reading and she mentioned "Missing and Exploited Children". Of course hearing that we were really curious. The next day my mother and my sister Jeannie were talking about that woman's reading and my mother said she thought that the woman was the mother of an infamous kidnapping case in Massachusetts. So, Jeannie checked it out and it was her! I guess she needed a reading more than we did and I would gladly step aside and let her go before us. I'm not saying I wasn't very disappointed to leave there without someone coming through and giving us a message but, I guess God works in mysterious ways.

Kelli imitating Ma.



I see some orbs... freaky!Look at picture above, next to Kelsey's head. And then look below, next to my head. Ooooohhhhhh!

Do you believe girls night out included Kelsey and Cassidy! Damn we are getting old!
IHOP was the cherry on top of the night!

4 comments:

Jemmmma said...

Fun, fun! I'm a little scared of the orbs. Why are they pink? I've never seen anything like it. And yes, we are old when Kelsey and Cassidy are included in our girls night. AND IHOP was the cherry on top of the night. The best pancakes I've ever had. Is that possible??? From IHOP?!? Hmm, now I'm hungry.

Mom of 3 Boys said...

i love kelli immitating your mom. you gals are lucky to be able to go out w your mom and your daughters :) i love it.

and the orbs....mary, you were so messing around w your camera. haha, really it is weird!!!

Kelli said...

Shall I KILL you now or later for posting these pics of me!?!?!?!?!?
Excuse me while I vomit!
Thank God I'm on WW, otherwise I'd really hate myself right now! Gives me more motivation I guess.
Gee, thanks.

Kelli said...

p.s. and my hair looks like shit too!
Self-pity party! :(