Thursday, January 22, 2009

26 Favorite Movies

This is from Kileen from Clan Shaughnessy.
The idea is that you list 26 favorite movies, one for each letter of the alphabet.

Armageddon

Bruce Almighty
Click

Dirty Dancing
Elf

Fifty First Dates
Gone With The Wind


Happy Gilmore
I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry
Juno

Knights Tale
LaBamba
Mamma Mia
Night At The Museum

Overboard


Picture Perfect

Q
Rock Star

Stepbrothers



Twenty Seven Dresses
U
V
Walk the Line
X
Y
Zoolander


This is hard! I don't think I can get them all.
If you are reading this consider yourself tagged!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh good ones! After I did it I thought of so many more. It was hard but fun!

Jackie said...

Mary - this post was a lot of work - finding and adding all of those pictures! This "tag" looks hard but I'll have to give it a try!

LeeAnn said...

awww I love Dirty Dancing to. You rocked on this post!