Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lorraine's Survey

Survey Time

10 YEARS AGO I . . .
1.) was 27 years old.
2.) was married for seven years.
3.) had only three kids.
4.) didn't have my two baby girls.
5.) was a hair stylist.

5 THINGS ON TODAY'S TO-DO LIST
1.) celebrate my birthday!Woohoo!
2.) go to the dry cleaners.
3.) make and eat cake.
4.) Make Dinner
5.) shower.

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE
1.) get a chef
2.) get a tummy tuck and new boobies.
3.) buy a place on the ocean
4.) take my whole extended family on a trip.
5.)pay all my bills. If this means muti-milionare, I would pay all of my family's bills too.

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1.) Revere Ma
2.) Topsfield Ma
3.) Vilseck Germany
4.) Amesbury Ma
5.) Nottingham NH

5 JOBS I'VE HAD
1.) Dunkin Donuts
2.) Pasticceria Italain bakery
3.) Panda dry cleaners
4.) Salon Vero
5.) Salon 72

Leave me a message and tell me if you will do this survey on your blog :)

2 comments:

Mom of 3 Boys said...

thanks for doing the survey!

Kelli said...

Looks like FUN! I'll get on it!