Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cookies!!!!!

Support Nottingham School and buy a tub of "Be Sweet" cookie dough from my kiddos.
I have to say, normally I would never bug people with these school fundraisers but they look so good!

There are 5 different kinds:
Snappy Jacks- spicy molasses and ginger cookies
Hunka Chunka Do Da Day- traditional chocolate chunk cookie w/ extra sweet chocolate
Straight Up Peanut- peanut butter cookies
Rush Hour- Chocolate, espresso and cinnamon
Birken-Cookie- granola cookie w/ nuts, oats and sweet maple syrup(made in Nottingham)

I guess these are made very locally and fresh. Let me know if you want to order and I will mark you down. They are $8.50 each. You can make checks payable to Nottingham School.
Here's their website: http://www.besweetcookiedough.com/

15 comments:

Lisa said...

ohh yummy...I'll take one of the hunka chunka! Thank you!!!

Lisa said...

I need your address I lost all of mine when we moved. Katie has my email address. I need everybody's for xmas cards actually!

Anonymous said...

i got a hunka chunka somethin in my panties right now

it's brown but it ain't chocolate!!!

Anonymous said...

i'll tell ya what rush hour is, it's having a turtle head in traffic

eeks...it's pokin out its turtle head!

Anonymous said...

you know what snappy jacks are?

dingleberrys that i found in my undies this morning from last night's drinking binge

buuuurp

Mary S. said...

Crap, I never thought that this stuff is perishable... I'll have to see if they ship stuff.
Oops. I think I may have to delete this post.
Sorry Katie:)

Anonymous said...

straight up peanut butter? how about straight up hershey squirts! i got plenty of those i can give ya for free!!!

SKIDMAAAARK central over here in Strafford!

Mary S. said...

Uh oh anonymous, you've revealed yourself! We know who you are!

Anonymous said...

a birken cookie? that's just another term for hippy spluuurt

Mom of 3 Boys said...

omg your sister is nut ;)

Joanne said...

Katie just cracks me up..she is just as sick as I am...too bad Florida is so far away or I would order some....mmm peanut butter 9 i didn;t know peas had nuts...or that they liked butter...hee hee

Kelli said...

Okay, I was going to order hundreds of dollars worth of these fabulous cookies but Katie ruined them. Sorry! :(

Kelli said...

J/K...are ya kiddin' me?!?!

I'll take 1 Hunka Chunka Do Da Day and you bet I'll shout that from my rooftop while taking my first bite!
I'll take 1 Birken and will wear only my birkenstocks while eating those dreamy morsels!
I'll take 1 Straight Up Peanut Butter for my hubby...you finish that one! harhar!

Kelli said...

I'm serious about my order, Jay's trying to fatten me up in my 30's...haha! Imagine that?!?!?!

Okay, I'm serious, IOU for 3 orders! I'll get them from you when they arrive. :)

Anonymous said...

bad blogger alert.