Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Letter "D"

26 Things Tag
Here is a fun challenge that Katie started today called 26 Things. The idea is to take one picture for each letter of the alphabet through a game of blog-tag.
Here are the rules/directions:
1. If you are tagged, you are responsible for taking 1 picture of an item that begins with your letter. Be creative! Anything goes.
2. Post the picture on your blog.
3. Tag someone new with the next letter of the alphabet.
4. Since there are 26 letters, someone may be tagged multiple times. That is perfectly fine, but try to spread the love if you can.
5. If someone doesn't want to play, they should pass. Tag someone else in their place.
Hmmm, my fisrt thoughts were dog-shit(thanks for the idea Mary F.)or dork but I didn't have any pictures of Katie.haha!!!
OK, let me think...

D for dish. This is my favorite dish. I only have one but I just love it. I think I have decorated my entire house around this one dish. I found up at Moosehead Lake on vacation with the Betts-Levine Family and it was the last one on a clearance table. Anyway, I now tag Joanne F.
Get going!
OK, Joanne must be busy, I am redoing my tag and Lorraine you are tagged.

7 comments:

Kelli said...

I TOTALLY dig your dish!
Can I have it? Please???
I would have decorated my house around it too!
It's a beauty!

Jackie said...

That dish has all of "my colors" too and would look great in my dining room. Watch out, you might find that one of your blog friends, sister or neighbor, may take it!

Anonymous said...

I'm coming to take your dish.


Gabagoo

Anonymous said...

I'm sick of ya mouth!

Polio Bunny

Anonymous said...

Where is that dish in the house? I have never seen it!

Billy

Mary said...

I love the colors. Much better than doggie-doo.

Kelli said...

Billy,
It was only three bucks! ;)