Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The 1 Photo Interview

This is from Katie. Very fun!
It is called The 1 Photo Interview. Unlike past memes where the answers were written, you must answer each of the following questions with 1 photo (and 1 photo only). The catch is you cannot include a caption on any of your photos unless a commenter requests one. Try to let the pictures do the talking! Get it? Got it? Good!

I realize this is going to take some time so I will just post the questions now in hopes that someone will respond...sometime in the near future. If you read my blog, consider yourself tagged.

1 Photo Interview Questions:

*Please note that all of these questions are subjective-- you can answer however you want. Be creative, decide for yourself, use your own pictures and as always...get crack-a-lackin'! Oh yeah, try to answer all of the questions as well. You can't pick and choose.


1. Where do you live?
2. What color are your eyes?

3. What does your mailbox look like?
4. What is one part of your daily routine?

5. Who is one of your favorite people?

6. What comforts you?

7. What are you doing tonight?
8. What time is it?

9. Who are you talking to?
10. What are you thinking?


I'm looking forward to all of your answers...and mine. We'll see how this one goes!

9 comments:

Kelli said...

Very funny!
Love the cleaning lady!

Katie said...

Ok that was GREAT but what the hell or why the hell is Dr. Phil one of your fav people???? WOW! He beats his wife!

your eyes are the color of chocolatey goodness!!!

Mary said...

Like the mailbox. It is sweet.

Kelli said...

What's w/ the duck?
Last time I checked, you were thinking of a nice well-balanced dinner plate!
Are we changing certain numbers as we change our moods?

Anonymous said...

Phil is a pompous SOB! I know him personally.

Twanda

Mary S. said...

Twanda you bitch! I love dr phil and often think "what would he say". He would never beat Robin!

I was trying to say I was thinking of eating chicken and the first picture looked small. I guess that may have been a duck...ooops!

Oh, and it was either a pile of shit or chocolate chips...

Kelli said...

Why did I go straight for the pile of shit for myself?! I looked up cow dung at first! haha
We missed you at the beach the other day! Great beach day, jam packed though!
That's it for my Mondays off...back to full-time next week. Wow, was it actually summer that just passed? Feels like Fall already! Love it, but could have used a few more beach/pool days!

Anonymous said...

just letting you know you were tagged on your daughters website!

Jackie said...

Love it Mary! Too funny!
~Jackie