Sunday, February 17, 2008

Pampered Chef Party

Last night was so much fun! I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for coming and thanks to the people who sent in their outside orders. I can't wait to get my goodies! I'm so mad, I forgot to take any pics last night. I usually think of everything as a good blogging opportunity, I can't believe I forgot!
Eileen, I wish you could have made it, I hear you are usually the life of the party. Maybe you will make an appearance at Jeannie's party.

I got a good tip from someone last night and I thought I would share it, "never cook bacon naked unless you have the no-splatter screen!". I will have to remeber that next time we do nude breakfast.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

I had a great time last night too. I noticed the local neighbors were polishing off the wine faster than your sisters but I am sure Eileen would have held her own if she could have made it! I hope you enjoy your Pampered Chef goodies. Make sure the camera is out when you do try out that splatter guard with you nude breakfast cooking adventures! ~Jackie

Anonymous said...

Nude breakfast??? What the hell kind of demonstration did I miss? How will the Maxwell party top that ???

Kelly

Anonymous said...

oh kelly you missed it...naked twister at the after party!

jonah, the coffee rocked!
eileen...did we say something to offend you?

Good times man, good times.
Jeannie-- hairdresser by day, pampered by night. Carry the torch!

Katie

Lisa said...

Sounds like we missed a good time!

Anonymous said...

Jeannie is having her own Pampered Chef Party in May, you will have to come to hers.