Thursday, February 7, 2008

Look who's sick now...


She finally stopped being boogery from the last cold and now it's back!They only have mild colds and a low fever.I am just praying it doesn't turn into that nasty fu that is going around!!!

Erin left for school fine and then I got a call to come and pick her up. She cried the whole way home because she didn't want to leave school. Poor kid!

I have been off from work for two weeks and now because I have to work tomorrow and Saturday Brooke and Erin decided to get sick.I know they can't help it but, what bad timing!

9 comments:

Kelli said...

Yay for blogging!

I will pray for you too...the flu was no joke! I'm still appreciative to be alive after that! It was mighty scary!
Poor Erin, how devestating being told that she has to leave school as if she's diseased. Jeez, couldn't they just take their chances!?!? ;)

Auntie Kelli loves you all!

Jemmmma said...

Ugh...working part-time like this is so stressful. I was home Wednesday because they were sick and I couldn't chance sending them because if they get sent home, they have to stay home the next day. Sucks!

Jemmmma said...

Ugh...working part-time like this is so stressful. I was home Wednesday because they were sick and I couldn't chance sending them because if they get sent home, they have to stay home the next day. Sucks!

Katie said...

We are dealing with some sickness right now too...
bring on the summer...sick of being sick!!!!

THE MARIQUE FAMILY said...

are you hairdressing in nh??

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim. Yes, in Stratham. Too far to drive to Ma. I have been in NH since the summer.

Izzo-Mackay Family said...

I swear they know when we can't take time off work and they decide to pick that day to get sick so we have to stay home. Evil little children lol.
Miss you guys
hugs & kisses

THE MARIQUE FAMILY said...

I WANT TO CUT ALL MY HAIR OFF LIKE JEANNIES WHAT DO YOU THINK??

Mom of 3 Boys said...

nice new look. its like the mormon chick in utah whose blog i am stalking