Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Countdown Is on!!!

Well, this is what a majority of my summer has consisted of. Torture, teasing and name calling. I am really ready for these little hoodlums to get out of my house and go to school so I can have some peace and quiet again. How nice will it be to have the house stay clean for more than ten minutes? No teenagers sleeping all day and rolling out of bed at noon to come in and make a mess eating breakfast while we have already had lunch. This year will be great... four kids in school. What will Brooke and I do? Hmmm, maybe lunch at Mc Donald's everyday.haha.(that is what I tell the older kids we do when they are at school) I know some day I will miss all this chaos but, today I look forward to the first day of school with only happy thoughts.
p.s. these pictures were not posed or hugs. this was an actual brawl!





6 comments:

Katie said...

you'd better sing school in the mornin ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

School days!
Big yellow bus!
I love Fall, don't you just love fall???
Punkins, punkins everywhere!

Anonymous said...

maybe it's time for a 6th seeing as you'll be alone with only brooke

Mary S. said...

that is impossible! the doctors made that official! thank goodness! i'll just borrow katie's.

mary

Anonymous said...

Any of mine are available for borrow. Honestly, you just give me a call and I can be there in 45 minutes. How about Mallory...she is VERY easyyyyy?

Jeannie

Mom of 3 Boys said...

hey once open gym starts up again, i am thinking about taking patrick at 10:30 on thur...since he doesnt have an activity. i am a bad mommy! brooke wants you and her to join us.....