Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My Girls

I have not been able to post lately but, I'm back! We had a busy weekend, of course at the football field and then i was down and out with a weird flulike thing. No cold just achy, miserable and freezing! Anyway, Kelsey helped me out by taking her little sisters for a long walk and I was very grateful for the peace and quiet! I'll pay her back when we go school shopping at Hollister! OOOH, I just got goosebumps when I think of "the most wonderful time of the year"!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable pics!
Love that commercial when the dad is at Staples clicking his heels down the isle and that song is in the background.
Very funny!

Love you guys,
Kelli xoxo

Mom of 3 Boys said...

when you look at the baby pics of the girls, do they all look the same??? or can you tell them apart? E looks like K in this pic so much....

Katie said...

kelsey is a wonderful big sis to do that for you!!!