Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years. Bye Bye 2009!

Fun night at the Lyle's!
Me and Billy, before I hit rock bottom...
Rockband was the hit of the night!
Uncle Derek and Reese. (check out Reese's expression, she is her Momma's daughter!)
Billy. First night ever that he stayed sober and I was the drunken fool!haha!
Hillary, cute as can be.
Auntie Jeannie, looking beautiful as usual.
The kids rocking out to Rockband. I think they may have some real talent! I bet everyone who does well on it thinks so...

Brookie added the harmonica to the group.

(I think Auntie Jeannie was a back up dancer)
I'm really looking forward to what 2010 has to bring. Please let it all be good stuff. I can't handle anything else!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Happy New Year!!!!!! Looks like you had fun.

M

Kelli said...

Here, here--2010 please be a good one!
Love you all!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I luuurve me some raccoon. Here's prayin God will let me hit one soon so I can have some raccoon soup.


Earl

Mary S. said...

Earl, you were invited. Where were you? I made possum chili dip just for you.