Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fill In The Blanks

Fill in the Blanks (from Katie)

A new meme for all my peeps! This one is called Fill in the Blank. Are you sick of these yet? C'mon, be a sport!
All together now-- get crack-a-lackin'!

1. My uncle: took me to his salon when I was a kid and made me want to be a hairdresser.


2. There’s this person I know who: ??? that's hard...

3. Once, at a bar: I drank so many drinks and had to go outside and throw up in the parking lot and went right back in to drink and dance.


4. By noon, I’m usually: dressed, laundry going, house clean and ready to go. Oh, and hungry for lunch.(fatass)

5. Last night: I watched tv and enjoyed a piece of Erin's chocolate torte

6. What I like best about the eighties is: everything. It was a fun time of life and what I feel was "my era".


7. If I were a character in Shakespeare, I’d be: Juliet of course. Minus the poisoning part:)

8. By this time next year: I hope to be thinner and happier.

9. I have a hard time understanding: why good people die and losers get to live.

10. One thing I'm thankful for is: my family. Every single one of them.

11. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: probably Billy or my parents. Is that a safe enough answer.haha!

12. Take my advice.


13. My ideal breakfast is: IHOP International Passport Breakfast


14. A song I love is: at the moment I love Abba songs because I loved the movie so much.

15. If you visit my hometown, I suggest: you visit the Topsfield Fair-- coming soon!I'm hungry just thinking about it.


16. Why won’t people: find a way to kill mosquitos forever.


17. The world could do without: child predators.

18. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: touch or see a rodent!

19. My favorite blonde is: Ma/Nana.

20. I can't count the number of times: I was proud of my kids.

6 comments:

Mom of 3 Boys said...

you are NOT a fatass; dont say that!
and fair food is the BEST!!!!

Katie said...

OMG international passport GEEK!!!

I thought you'd thank Dr. Phil first actually!

Good one! A good laugh here!

Anonymous said...

i know this person who sent a really good ransom note...

I'm wearing no underwear
you're in twa-bull

Anonymous said...

who inspired you to become a hairdresser?

cousin bernie?
ohhh, so that's why u gave jeannie that bowl cut all those years back.

auntie pam said u in TWA-BULL (spoken like a baby doll)

Anonymous said...

i'd rather lick the belly of a rodent than touch...

bill's caterpillar

Anonymous said...

I dont think being a Hairdresser is so bad!! :o) Amen on #9 and FAIR food ROCKS!!!!!!!!

LeeAnn
(Lorraines cousin from below the mason dixon line)