Thursday, November 1, 2007

Fall Harvest Party





What has this world come to when you can't just call it what it is? It was a damn school Halloween party! I don't know what happened but none of my pics from last night were on my camera??? Oh well, they wore the cheerleader costumes so many times I am actually sick of looking at them anyway. We had fun, Rex was a "stinker", literally and figuratively.haha. He was very cute and uncooperative in his skunk suit. Shannon as a fairy and Brady as a sleeping Mickey Mouse were adorable! And Auntie Kelly and Uncle Jimmy hoofed through the neighborhood hills with us like troopers. It was hard! haha! Gerry and Austin also came along. The weather was perfect, I could have stayed outside for hours. No bugs, 60 degrees and a bag full of candy. My perfect night! Gotta love All Hollows Eve, ooohh...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kin on the all hallows eve...i'll all hollow your arse out!

kin on hoofin' it too ZERO who's a HERO now?

kin on fig and lit...KIN BIZNATCH!

KIN dougie and bob!

Mom of 3 Boys said...

mary, how do you like your no pictures....
that is what happens when you say the ferlands give out the cheap candy.
mess with me again and one of your kids will disappear
HAHHA

Mary S. said...

Haha! i'll change it. i thought it looked weird... by the way
cha self!